MarketResearchReports.Biz Recently Announced Medical Research Report On "Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2016 -- Market Recently Announced Medical Research Report On "Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update"
Epistem Holdings Plc (Epistem) is a biopharmaceutical and biotechnology company providing contract research facilities and services to other pharmaceutical companies. It also undertakes the development of novel therapeutics used in oncology and wound healing. It operates through three reportable segments, namely, Preclinicial Research Services, Novel Therapies and Personalised Medicine. It provides molecular biomarkers to measure drug induced gene expression from individual plucked hairs. It specializes in the marketing of epithelial stem cells in the areas of oncology, gastrointestinal diseases and dermatological applications. It offers reliable, innovative research models to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. Its principal subsidiaries include Epistem Limited and Epistem Inc. Epistem headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Download The sample Copy Of This Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/501954
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Epistem Holdings Plc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Click To Browse Recently Released Medical Equipments Research Reports @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/109
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Top Related News: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/articles
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Browse Blog At: http://medicalmarketingresearch.blogspot.in