ResearchMoz.us include new market research report"PharmaSphere: Healthcare Information Technology Software and Services Report - Vertical Market Analysis of Leading IT Business Process Outsourcing and Electronic Medical Record Vendors " to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2014 -- PharmaSphere: Healthcare Information Technology Software and Services Report - Vertical Market Analysis of Leading IT Business Process Outsourcing and Electronic Medical Record Vendors
"PharmaSphere: Healthcare Information Technology Software and Services Report - Vertical Market Analysis of Leading IT Business Process Outsourcing and Electronic Medical Record Vendors" report discusses the various platforms, service models, and go-to-market strategies of the major players in the IT BPO, and EMR markets. The research provides an assessment of vendor strategies, outsourcing agreements, significant deals and corporate developments, and contract vehicles signed by these BPO and EMR firms over the past three years.
Full Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmasphere-healthcare-information-technology-software-and-services-report-vertical-market-analysis-of-leading-it-business-process-outsourcing-and-electronic-medical-record-vendors-report.html
This report also examines the impact of both the Affordable Care Act and the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use and the industrys transition to ICD-10, and how these vendors are helping healthcare organizations develop clear implementation strategies. This HITS&S report includes a drill-down analysis by healthcare subverticals Payers & Providers, Life Sciences, State/Local, and Federal and by three geographies Americas, EMEA, and APAC - examining each of these segments business development strategies.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the HIT implications of the ACA, HITECH ACT, Meaningful Use, and the shift to ICD-10?
- What specific strategies are these BPO and EMR companies employing to gain market share?
- Which trends will affect the healthcare IT marketplace over the next few years?
- What particular services or capabilities are my competitors developing?
- What specific business development activities are taking place, in terms of contract deals, partnerships or M&A?
- This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the HIT outsourcing market in the US, particularly the Affordable Care Act, the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use, and the industrys shift to ICD-10
- Comprehensive analysis of BPO and EMR vendors, the overall market size, and estimated HIT revenues for leading BPO and EMR firms
- The report contains a discussion of business line and regional segment strategies
- An examination of the strategic developments, acquisitions, service delivery and HIT solutions that these BPO and EMR firms are offering healthcare organizations
- A brief overview of cloud computing, its characteristics, the types of deployment clouds, and service models
- The delivery of care anywhere through the use of cloud solutions
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Analyze the strategies that these HIT vendors are using to gain share in this increasingly competitive market
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy
- Organize your sales and marketing plans to identify companies with specific service capabilities to capitalize on opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Track contract and deal terms of your competitors
- Leverage this report to identify and select potential vendors to outsource back-office functions
Read All Globaldata Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/globaldata-1.html
Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019
Systemic Psoriasis Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948