Recently published research from MarketLine, "Residential Mortgages in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/16/2013 -- Residential Mortgages in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom residential mortgages market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The residential mortgage market is valued as the sum of all balances outstanding on all residential mortgages at the end of each calendar year. Residential mortgages are loans secured on residential real estate, often in order for the eventual purchase of the property by the householder. All currency conversions have been done using our constant annual average 2012 exchange rates.
- The UK residential mortgages market had total balances outstanding of $1,632.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,945.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential mortgages market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential mortgages market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential mortgages market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom residential mortgages market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom residential mortgages market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom residential mortgages market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom residential mortgages market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Residential Mortgages in the United States
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
- United Kingdom Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017