MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Residential Mortgages: Global Industry Guide" report to its research store.
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2015 -- Global Residential Mortgages industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global residential mortgages.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global residential mortgages market. Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/395332.html.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential mortgages market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global residential mortgages market with forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global residential mortgages market had total balances outstanding of $25,744.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2009 and 2013.
As less developed regions of the world increasingly modernize and prosper, a larger consumer market for mortgages has been established which means that despite the global slowdown, the global residential mortgage market has maintained growth.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $31,097.1bn by the end of 2018.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 1495 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=395332.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global residential mortgages market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global residential mortgages market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global residential mortgages market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Other Related Reports on Banking and Financial Services Category:
Global Crop Insurance Market: Trends And Opportunities (2015-2019) (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/418047.html) The global crop industry has been growing rapidly since the past several years mainly due to increasing demand of food, its flexibility and availability. Among the several varieties of crops available in the market, the demand for crops such as wheat, rice, soya beans, peanuts, sunflower, cotton, dry edible beans, potatoes among others are on a rise due to its easy availability.
Global Health Insurance Market: Trends and Opportunities (2015-2019) (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/408379.html) The global health insurance industry has been growing consistently over the past couple of years. The US is the largest market for health insurance products while in the European Union it is the second largest segment of the insurance industry.
Middle East Health Insurance Market: Trends & Opportunities (2015-2019) (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/404220.html) The report assesses the market sizing and growth of GCC countries, the growth drivers of health insurance industry in these regions and various trends. The report assesses the market sizing, growth and segmentation on various parameters, the distribution structure and capabilities of the industry leaders. The report also discusses key factors driving growth of the industry, major trends and challenges faced by major players in the Middle East countries.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
1 South Dearborn Street,
21st Floor , Chicago, Illinois, 60603, USA.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441