Phoenix, AZ -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2016 -- Dr. Donna Hicks, author of the best-selling book, "Dignity: The Essential Role It Plays in Resolving Conflict," has gained worldwide recognition for her unique approach to transforming conflict by shedding light on our universal desire to be treated with dignity.
Send your questions before the show to Dr. Merle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Caught Between Generations show is produced by VoiceAmerica and listeners can tune-in live every Thursday at 3PM EST or listen on demand on the VoiceAmerica app, iTunes, Stitcher and VoiceAmerica Wellness Channel.
For show highlights, visit www.caughtbetweengenerations.com.
Other Popular Caught Between Generations Episodes:
- 11/17/2016: New Approaches to Surviving Cancer Listen Now
- 11/10/2016: Surviving a Chaotic World Complicated by Digital Addiction Listen Now
- 11/3/2016: Speaking the Language of Dementia Listen Now
- 10/27/2016: Wisdom: Our Gift for Which We Will Always Be Remembered Listen Now
- 10/20/2016: Family Estrangement: Ways to Prevent Estrangement and Be a More Peaceful Parent from Childhood Through Young Adults Listen Now
- 10/13/2016: Encore: Everything I Needed to Know About Working Together for World Peace I Learned in 4th Grade with Mr. John Hunter Listen Now
- 10/6/2016: Living with ADHD: Refocused and Successful Listen Now
- 9/29/2016: Fear and Anxiety: Creating a Peaceful Environment for You and Your Children Listen Now
- 9/22/2016: When Words Hurt: Recovering from the Trauma of Control and Abuse Listen Now
- 9/15/2016: Play: The Real Answer to Increasing Academic Performance Listen Now
- 9/8/2016: Living with Chronic Pain? Reclaim your Life. Listen Now
About Donna Hicks, PhD
Dr. Donna Hicks is an associate at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University. During nearly two decades in the field of international conflict resolution, she has facilitated dialogue between communities in conflict all over the world and has worked as a consultant to corporations and organizations, applying the dignity model. She lives in Watertown, MA.
Learn more at www.drdonnahicks.com
About Caught Between Generations
More than 40 percent of people in their 40s and 50s have at least one living parent, and a child under the age of 21 for whom they are providing care and assistance. Most likely there is also a job, a house to run, groceries to buy and meals to get on the table. How do caregivers cope with the massive demands on them? Caught Between Generations is a one-stop shop for information and resources for caregivers of multiple generations. We talk all things multi-generational, and provide practical tips you can use right now and in the long-term to make life less stressful.
Learn more at www.caughtbetweengenerations.com
About Host, Merle Griff, PhD
Dr. Merle Griff is an expert on caring for both children and aging parents. She has been invited to present at international conference, such as the World Congress of Family and Child and the International Conference of Educators. Dr. Griff has written extensively on intergenerational dynamics and developed therapeutic techniques for use with multi-generational families.
Dr. Griff is the founder and CEO of SarahCare Senior Solutions which provides creative solutions for seniors that supports them in remaining with their families and to be socially connected.
Learn more at www.sarahcare.com