Respiratory Inhalers market information, by type (manually, digitally), by product, by application, by end user - Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Respiratory Inhalers Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Adherium limited
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- GSK plc.
- Propeller Health
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The respiratory inhalers global market and is expected to reach $33,572.9 million by 2023.
- Manually Operated Inhalers holds the largest share of 89.9% of the market.
- North America holds the largest market share of respiratory Inhalers market and is anticipated to reach $11,949.4 million by the end of forecast period.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3110
Respiratory disorders have always been a huge challenge for the drug manufacturers and the medical practitioners. In the last couple of decades, this respiratory disorder prevalence has increased tremendously due to some of the reasons such as air pollution, smoking, industrialization among others. To counter these respiratory disorders, scientists have developed various drugs and devices. Extensive efforts have been made to control the disorders such as Asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder which affects the majority of the patients. According to WHO, more than 300 million people in the world are affected by asthma and more than 200 million people are affected by the COPD by 2016. Globally the market for respiratory inhalers is growing steadily. Globally the market for respiratory inhaler is expected to grow at the rate of about 6.1% from 2017 to 2023.
Respiratory Inhalers market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type which comprises of manually operated, digitally operated. Manually operated inhalers accounted for the largest market share of the total market in 2016.
- On the basis of Product, the market is segmented into dry powder inhaler, metered dose inhaler, and others. Dry powder inhalers accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
- On the basis of Application, market is segmented into asthma, COPD, and other. Asthma segment accounted for the largest market share of the total market in 2016.
- On the basis of End User, market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, respiratory care center, and other. Hospitals & clinics dominated the global market with the largest market share of the total market in 2016.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/respiratory-inhalers-market-3110
Regional Analysis of Respiratory Inhalers Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for Respiratory Inhalers accounting 35.1% of the total market. This large share is majorly due to, tobacco smoke which is a key factor in the development and progression of COPD. COPD was considered the third leading cause of death in U.S. in 2014, with almost 6.4% of Americans diagnosed with the disease. Currently most of the inhalers are sold in North America with very less contribution from other regions. North America market is expected to reach $11,949.4 million by 2023. Europe is the second-largest market majorly due to companies or the key players present in the region such as, Novartis, AstraZeneca, and Boehringer Ingelheim. Adoption of respiratory inhalers by hospitals and patients in the European countries, and also due to continuous efforts made by European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology to increase awareness about asthma and COPD the market for respiratory inhalers is expected to show grow in the coming future. European market is expected to reach 11,425.7 by 2023. Furthermore, Asia-Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market for respiratory inhalers due to continuous developments in developing countries like India and China. Emerging economies are expected to accounts for the maximum cases of respiratory disorders, remains unnoticed. Moreover, significant growth in the digitally operated inhalers is observed in the countries like Australia and New Zealand. Asia–Pacific region is expected to grow at 6.7% CAGR during the forecasted period. On the other hand, Middle East & Africa contributed the least in the global market with only 9.2% share. Middle East & Africa regions are expected to have a limited but steady growth.
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3110
- Respiratory Inhaler manufacturers and suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.