New Food market report from Mintel: "Restaurants in Malaysia - A Snapshot (2011)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2012 -- Restaurants in Malaysia by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2011. This report covers fast food/limited service and full service/traditional restaurants. Market value is based on expenditure including sales tax in these outlets; market volume is based on numbers of outlets. Market size for Restaurants in Malaysia is given in %, MYR, USD and number of outlets with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Malaysia. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Restaurants in Italy - A Snapshot (2011)
- Restaurants in Turkey - A Snapshot (2011)
- Restaurants in Brazil - A Snapshot (2011)
- Restaurants in France - A Snapshot (2011)
- Restaurants - UK - A Snapshot (2011)
- Portuguese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Portugal to 2016
- Italian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016
- Canadian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Canada to 2016
- Global Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure
- France Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in France to 2016