Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- The larger availability of brands within toilet paper fuelled sales of retail tissue in 2013. Domestic and international players invested in the distribution of their brands of toilet paper in Bolivia to reach the majority of consumers. As a consequence, toilet paper sales boosted retail tissue value growth in Bolivia. Other categories remain small in comparison with toilet paper and attract mainly consumers from upper-income brackets.
Copelme SA leads sales of retail tissue in Bolivia. The company has a strong positioning within toilet paper. It also offers consumers napkins under its brand Nacional. Copelme SA is able to offer consumers competitive prices due to its low investment in packaging, and its production costs being significantly lower than international brands'. Another important player in retail tissue is Kimberly Bolivia SA; the company offers napkins, toilet paper, kitchen towels and tissues to Bolivians. Within toilet paper and napkins the company is able to compete with domestic brands in terms of price.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Retail tissue is expected to bring companies lots of opportunities in the forecast period. Smaller categories are expected to continue attracting consumers with higher purchasing power. Meanwhile, toilet paper is likely to remain a staple product among Bolivians from all socioeconomic segments. Overall, retail tissue is expected to post CAGRs of 5% in constant value and volume terms over the period 2013-2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Retail Tissue industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Retail Tissue industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Retail Tissue in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Retail Tissue in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What is the performance of pocket handkerchiefs vs boxed facial tissues?
- What are the key new product launches in the tissues market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in Spain
- Tissue and Hygiene in Singapore
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Retail Tissue in Canada
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Retail Tissue in Ireland
- Retail Tissue in Slovenia