Fast Market Research recommends "Retailing in New Zealand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/30/2014 -- During 2013 the New Zealand economy showed strong signs of recovery following the global financial crisis and the 2010 and 2011 Christchurch earthquakes. Indeed, value sales of retailing increased by 5% during 2013, exhibiting faster growth than the 3% seen in 2012. Furthermore, outlet growth was positive in 2013 with the number of stores increasing by less than 1%. This is compared with the 1% decline seen during 2012. Improving economic indicators, such as the unemployment rate, GDP growth...
Euromonitor International's Retailing in New Zealand report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Grocery Retailers in New Zealand
- The Future of Retailing in New Zealand to 2017
- Mixed Retailers in New Zealand
- Direct Selling in New Zealand
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in New Zealand
- Food and Grocery Retailing in New Zealand: Databook to 2017
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in New Zealand
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in New Zealand
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in New Zealand: Databook to 2017