Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Value sales of retailing increased in current terms in 2013, thanks to mass-merchandising channels during an economic downturn. Key premium channels, such as department stores, recorded lower growth in 2013 than in the previous year as sales were near to stagnating. In place of premium channels, discounted outlet villages/shopping centres and other channels that concentrate on mass merchandising led growth of retailing in 2013. Internet retailing also helped the entire retail industry to record...
Euromonitor International's Retailing in South Korea report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Retailing in South Africa
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- Internet Retailing in South Africa
- Grocery Retailers in South Africa
- Grocery Retailers in South Korea
- Mixed Retailers in South Korea
- Mixed Retailers in South Africa
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in South Africa