DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2020 -- Retinitis Pigmentosa Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Retinitis Pigmentosa Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
Some of the key facts of the report
- In 2017, the diagnosed Retinitis Pigmentosa prevalent population in the 7Major Markets were 253,420.
- The diagnosed Retinitis Pigmentosa prevalence was 108,787 in the US in 2017.
- Among the EU-5 countries, Germany had the highest Retinitis Pigmentosa diagnosed prevalent population of 30,642 cases.
Key benefits of the report
1. Retinitis Pigmentosa Market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Retinitis Pigmentosa epidemiology and Retinitis Pigmentosa market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Retinitis Pigmentosa market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Retinitis Pigmentosa market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Retinitis Pigmentosa market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Retinitis Pigmentosa market.
Request for sample pages
Current there are no standard Retinitis Pigmentosa treatments available for patients. However, Retinitis Pigmentosa treatments are available for a sporadic form and managing some aspects of its clinical manifestations with other new treatments involving gene therapy, transplantation, and implanted electrical devices, being in active development.
The diagnosis, prognosis, and management of Retinitis Pigmentosa continue to be challenging in current practice. This is related to an incomplete understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease process, complexity due to the involvement of several genes, and a lack of evidence-based standardized curative therapies for all forms of Retinitis Pigmentosa in significant geographies. To-date, the role of various genes and their associated mutations have been implicated. However, the pathophysiology of the Retinitis Pigmentosa remains poorly understood.
The outlook for Retinitis Pigmentosa treatments is promising. Various clinical trials for gene therapy and stem cell therapy have been relatively positive in terms of safety and limited evaluations of efficacy. The results of these studies are encouraging further investigation into the basic physiology of the retina, as well as the mechanisms of effective prevention and reversal of inherited retinal degenerations.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Retinitis Pigmentosa treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Retinitis Pigmentosa market are:
4. Dompé Farmaceutici
5. Neurotech Pharmaceuticals
6. ReNeuron Limited
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Retinitis Pigmentosa
3. Retinitis Pigmentosa Market Overview at a Glance
4. Retinitis Pigmentosa Disease Background and Overview
5. Case Reports
6. Retinitis Pigmentosa Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. United States Epidemiology
8. EU5 Epidemiology
8.1. Germany Epidemiology
8.2. France Epidemiology
8.3. Italy Epidemiology
8.4. Spain Epidemiology
8.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
9. Japan Epidemiology
10. Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
11. Proposed Guidelines for Retinitis Pigmentosa
12. Unmet Needs
13. Retinitis Pigmentosa Marketed Products
13.1.Luxturna: Spark Therapeutics/ Novartis
14. Emerging Therapies
14.4.AAV8-RPGR/BIIB112: Nightstar Therapeutics/Biogen
14.7.Cenegermin: Dompé Farmaceutici
14.8.hRPC Cells : ReNeuron
14.9.UshStat: Sanofi (Terminated)
14.10. AGN-151597: Allergan
14.12. AAV-RPE65: MeiraGTx
15. Retinitis Pigmentosa 7MM Market Analysis
16. United States: Market Outlook
16.1.United States Market Size
17. EU-5 countries: Market Outlook
17.1.Germany Market Size
17.2.France Market Size
17.3.Italy Market Size
17.4.Spain Market Size
17.5.United Kingdom Market Size
18. Japan Market Outlook
18.1.Japan Market Size
19. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Retinitis Pigmentosa
20. Market Drivers
21. Market Barriers
22. SWOT Analysis
24. DelveInsight Capabilities
26. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.