New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2017 -- "TrendSights Analysis: Retrophilia", explores how FMCG brands can rejuvenate the past to appeal to curious and sentimental consumers.
Retrophilia reflects a love of things from the past, both from nostalgic consumers, and those who did not necessarily experience them the first time around but are curious. It reflects a desire to remember - or discover - a time when life was simpler, and the seemingly abundant concerns and problems plaguing modern society were - at least in the haze of hindsight - less severe.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2111309-trendsights-analysis-retrophilia-a-longing-for-the-past-as-an-antidote
- Globally, six in 10 consumers find food products that remind them of their childhood appealing.
- More than half of consumers believe grocery products from the past are better than new ones
- Familiarity and trustworthiness is a key purchase driver across FMCG, especially in personal care, with older, established brands well-placed to capitalize on the trend.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through which brands can stimulate consumer demand by reviving, renewing, and reimagining the past.
- Understand what motivates consumers to try retro products.
- Compare the relevance of Retrophilia in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Retrophilia for your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
What is Retrophilia?
Why is Retrophilia important?
Who is driving Retrophilia
How can Retrophilia be capitalized on?
What next in Retrophilia?
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2111309-trendsights-analysis-retrophilia-a-longing-for-the-past-as-an-antidote
Get in touch: