Fast Market Research recommends "RHB-103 (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2014 -- The migraine market is saturated with generic drugs, and the remaining branded products already on the market are expected to lose exclusivity during the next few years, with the exception of Botox for chronic migraine, which is expected to maintain its leading position in terms of sales. However, reformulations of mature products as well as new classes of therapies are anticipated to launch during the forecast period and these will contribute to the market growth. By 2023, the migraine market will grow to $3.7 billion at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%, with the US continuing to dominate the market as a result of higher drug prices and a large migraine population. Some of the new treatments are expected to target the key unmet needs but opportunities will remain for further treatment choices especially drugs that will offer an improved safety and side-effects profile.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RedHill Biopharma (RedHill) is co-developing rizatriptan film (RHB-103) with IntelGenx, using the latter's VersaFilm propriety thin film technology. Rizatriptan belongs to the triptan class of drugs which target the 5-HT1B and 5-HT1D receptor subtypes. These are located on the extracerebral, intracranial blood vessels, which dilate during the migraine attack, and also located on the nerve terminals of the trigeminal system. Inhibition of these receptors constricts cranial vessels, blocks neuropeptide release and reduces neurotransmission in the trigeminal pain pathways.
- Overview of Migraine, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on RHB-103 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for RHB-103 for the top six countries from 2012 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Migraine
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of RHB-103 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for RHB-103 from 2012-2023 in the top six countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Migraine - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Migraine - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Migraine - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- Triptans (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- Levadex (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- Lasmiditan (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- MK-1602 (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- Zecuity (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- SUD-001 (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- AVP-825 (Migraine) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023