According to new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, The Global Virtual Power Plant market was valued at nearly $ 214.50 million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach around $ 1729 million by 2026, growing at an estimated CAGR of 26.65% during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2018 -- Browse 16 market data Tables and 30 Figures spread over 145 Pages along with in-depth analysis on "Virtual Power Plant market by End-Users (Commercial & Industrial, Residential) By Technology (Demand Response, Distribution Generation, Mixed Assets) by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Virtual Power Plant market scenario
The rapid shift to distributed generation from centralized generation, rising renewable energy generation as compared to conventional energy, reducing solar energy generation cost & rising demand for the cloud-based energy management system are the factors proliferating the global virtual power plant market across the globe.
The Global Virtual Power Plant market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Virtual Power Plant market by End-Users, Technology & Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-virtual-power-plant-market/#request-free-sample
On the basis of End-Users, Virtual Power Plant market is segmented into:
- Commercial & Industrial
On the basis of technology, virtual power plant market is segmented into:
- Demand Response
- Distribution Generation
- Mixed Assets
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2026, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2026
- AUTOGRID SYSTEMS, INC.
- BLUE PILLAR
- CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
- ENERNOC (ACQUIRED BY ENEL GREEN POWER NORTH AMERICA, INC.)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- HITACHI LTD
- FLEXITRICITY LIMITED (ACQUIRED BY ALPIQ)
- IBM CORPORATION
- OPEN ACCESS TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL INC.
- POWER ANALYTICS CORPORATION (CAUSAM ENERGY)
- ROBERT BOSCH
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- VIRIDITY ENERGY (ACQUIRED BY ORMAT TECHNOLOGIES)
Crude Oil Market- Global Crude Oil Market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 3.18% over the forecast period.
Solid State Battery market- Global Solid State Battery market is expected to grow at 66.68% of CAGR during the forecast period of 2018-2026.
Floating Power Plant Market- Global Floating power plant market is estimated to grow with approx.10.68% CAGR between the years 2018-2026.