Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2012 -- Bosch ranked fifth globally in home improvement and sixth in gardening in 2011. While a global leader, the company remains overly reliant on the German market. Bosch managed to outperform the market for home and garden in 2011 due to its focus on new product development and value-added features such as cordless power tools, ergonomic design and mini-tools.
Euromonitor International's Robert Bosch GmbH in Home and Garden (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Home and Garden market. The report examines the company's performance by region and category, it's brand portfolio and new product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Improvement in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide