Recently published research from Netscribes, "Roofing Tiles Market in India 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2012 -- Roofing tiles market is witnessing a transition from clay tiles to concrete tiles which can be attributed to shift in consumer preferences towards designer tiles.
The report begins with an overview of the roofing industry which includes a brief insight into the different roofing materials segmentation. It also highlights the market size and growth of the residential roofing market in India. The market overview section then focuses on the Indian roofing tiles market and gives an overview of roofing tiles adoption in the rural and urban market along with the share of the organized and unorganized sector in the market. This section also highlights the pattern of roofing tiles adoption along with the adoption pattern of alternative roofing materials such as concrete and galvanized iron/ metal/ asbestos sheets. It is followed by market segmentation in terms of man made and machine made tiles. Share of man made and machine made roofing tiles in the urban and rural market along with a brief snapshot of the man made and machine made roofing tiles hub has been incorporated in this section. The section also includes an overview of the roofing tiles adoption share across the Indian states. It further delves into the share of man made roofing tiles adoption and the share of machine made roofing tiles adoption across the Indian states. It is followed by a brief snapshot of the share of roofing tiles in the residential and the non residential segment and also highlights the penetration of different types of roofing tiles in the urban and rural market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides detailed information about the exports and imports of roofing tiles under specific HS code in terms of value and volume. It provides country-wise import and export data for the year 2010-11, mentioning the major countries exporting and importing from India. This section also includes a brief overview of the custom duty, import tariff and tax along with the central excise duty and tariff prevalent in the roofing tiles market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Business Opportunities in Energy Infrastructure Construction in BRIC
- Business Opportunities in the Leisure and Hospitality Buildings Construction Industry in BRIC
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- European Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2012-2013
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry