Tampa, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- RPE has partnered with JDA Software to offer a Software-as-a-Service application for emerging small and medium sized retailers. By providing retailers with the tools and capabilities of a comprehensive merchandise management system, used by the top retailers, for a fraction of the cost, RPE’s Software- as-a-Service using JDA Software Merchandise Management System (JDA MMS) can give retailers a competitive edge.
- The cost of implementing and using the JDA MMS Software-as-a-Service model is surprisingly low, providing emerging retailers, access to a simple merchandising solution at a fraction of the cost.
- As businesses continue to grow, they can easily add new warehouses, offices, or stores to the system.
- Businesses receive no surprises as JDA MMS Software-as-a-Service provides a fixed-monthly fee per store. This prevents IT cost-overruns and allows businesses to preserve valuable money for business priorities.
- With the ever-changing business environment, businesses have the ability to upscale or downscale within certain parameters, assisting the mitigation of risk of committing to a new system.
- No costs associated with software licensing, hardware or IT staff.
- 24/7/365 service is guaranteed to all businesses. Cloud computing consultants automatically install updates, guaranteeing the system runs perfectly, 100% of the time.
Businesses who choose JDA MMS Software-as-a-Service and partner with RPE will receive the powerful tools and functionality of the retail industry’s leading merchandising system at a fraction of the cost. The largest retailers in business today experience the great features of JDA MMS, receiving all of the meaningful planning and analysis tools desired for long-term success.
RPE is a reliable alternative to retailers hosting and maintaining their own servers and application software. Retailers that host services and applications in the cloud improve overall computer utilization rates, reduce capital and operations costs and benefit from flexibility of services. Our retail cloud computing consultants provide the expertise and experience to support JDA Software solutions.
RPE helps retailers integrate people, process and IT to deliver innovative merchandising and supply chain solutions. As a leader in retail consulting, RPE focuses on business process improvement, package selection, strategic IT planning and systems implementation. RPE cloud computing consultants offer hosting, Software-as-a-Service and managed services. Areas of expertise include JDA Software, Raymark, Symphony EYC and most leading software solutions and IBM and Toshiba hardware. RPE has been implementing, managing and hosting merchandising and supply chain solutions for leading retailers since 1999 including Boy Scouts of America, Clintons, Dollar Tree, Fifth & Pacific, Francesca’s Collections, It’Sugar, KatzGroup, Kipling, Mark’s, Michael Kors, Newfoundland Labrador Liquor, Papyrus, Rexall, rue21, Spencer’s, The North Face, VF Corp, vineyard vines, XS Cargo and many more. Visit http://www.rpesolutions.com/.