Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of RPG Cables Limited: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "RPG Cables Limited: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RPG Cables Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RPG Cables Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "RPG Cables Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
RPG Cables Limited (RPG Cables) is a manufacturer of telecom and power cables. The company provides a wide range of power cables including high voltage cables, low voltage cables, bunched cables along with low tension and control cables. It also offers optic fiber and copper telecom cables for telecom applications. In addition, the company provides turnkey contracting services for power evacuation such as designing, cable laying, jointing, testing and commissioning. The company operates in over 20 countries across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. RPG Cable operates as a subsidiary of KEC International Limited. RPG Cables is head quartered in Mumbai, India.
RPG Cables Limited
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit