New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "RTD Coffee in Belgium"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Despite positive expectations, the RTD coffee category underperformed in 2012 in both volume and value terms. According to trade sources, however, this relatively negative result was mainly due to bad weather. Conversely, in 2013, the category posted a stronger performance, registering total volume and value growth.
While Emmi AG remained the category leader in RTD coffee in 2013, the competitive landscape saw some small shifts. Between 2012 and 2013, Illy and Starbucks entered RTD coffee, making competition stiffer in both the both on-trade and off-trade channels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTD coffee is expected to see a 4% CAGR at total constant 2013 prices and in total volume terms over the forecast period. In both cases this growth rate will represent a considerable slowdown compared with the review period performance. This will be due to fewer new brand launches expected in the forecast period after a few notable entrants in the second half of the historic period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Belgium market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Belgium?
- What are the major brands in Belgium?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in Belgium?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Coffee in Hungary
- RTD Coffee in Spain
- RTD Coffee in Germany
- RTD Coffee in Portugal
- RTD Coffee in China