Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "RTD Coffee in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- RTD coffee has low penetration in Spain, which can be attributed to the fact that the average Spanish consumer prefers freshly made hot coffee, either prepared at home, but also served in a cafe or bar. In fact, according to the ICO (International Coffee Organization), Spain was one of the countries that consumed the most coffee outside of the home in 2011.
The leader in RTD coffee in Spain in 2013 was, for another consecutive year, Kaiku Corporacion Alimentaria, which accounted for a retail value share of 80%. The absolute dominance of the Spanish company within the category can be attributed to its broad presence across the retail channel thanks to its wide distribution network; and the fact that it was the first product of its kind to be released in Spain. Despite the hegemony of this player in the category, Kaiku Corporacion Alimentaria witnessed a significant decline in its share in 2013, which can be attributed to the entry of several new players, especially Starbucks, which caused the player to see a decrease in its share by seven percentage points in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It is expected that during the forecast period Spanish consumers will stick to their tradition of drinking freshly made coffee either at home, at work or in a bar/cafe. With an increasing number of Spaniards owning a coffee pod system, it is expected that the majority of consumers who seek good-quality coffee, speed and convenience when drinking coffee will move toward coffee pods.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Spain market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Spain?
- What are the major brands in Spain?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in Spain?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Coffee in Hungary
- RTD Coffee in Germany
- RTD Coffee in Portugal
- RTD Coffee in China
- RTD Coffee in Indonesia