New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Despite being a comparatively new category within soft drinks in Uzbekistan, RTD tea has actively developed. Due to its unique taste, which historically was absent, as well as its similarity to the local habit of drinking cold tea, RTD tea became popular very quickly. Additionally, its low emerging base provided a very strong growth rate over the review period. RTD tea became an optimal drink for consumers looking for a flavoursome soft drink that was not carbonated. Continuing the trend, the category recorded strong growth of total volume sales of 11% in 2013.
Two companies Arktika Bottlers Sibur QK were the clear leaders in RTD tea in Uzbekistan in the review period. Sibur, with its Libertea brand, lost the first position in 2013, holding a 24% off-trade volume share. Still the strong recognition of the company?s product can be attributed to its long-term presence in the category and strong consumer loyalty acquired by being aware of current trends. Arktika Bottlers overtook the leadership in 2013 with off-trade volume share of 26%. Arktika?s sales were attributable to the most consistent and regular advertising campaigns. Both of companies lost a part of their pie due to the entrance of two international giants Lipton by Unilever and Fuse Tea by Coca Cola to Uzbekistan in 2013. Navruz International with its Ays Tea brand held an 18% retail volume share in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTD tea is expected to continue its confident growth. The key trends during the forecast period will be a focus on healthy and natural content, an increase in the range of flavours and general quality improvement. The forecast is especially relevant, given the recent launch of international brands and the anticipated introduction of world class trends by them.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Uzbekistan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Uzbekistan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Uzbekistan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in Uzbekistan?
- What are the major brands in Uzbekistan?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Uzbekistan?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Uzbekistan?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Uzbekistan?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Uzbekistan?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in China
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Tea in the US
- RTD Tea in Vietnam
- RTD Tea in Indonesia