Fast Market Research recommends "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Bosnia-Herzegovina" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2014 -- In 2013, the category faced double-digit growth rate of 12% which was similar to the review period average. The main reason behind its success was its innovative branding and the fact that in terms of pricing it was very close to that of beer.
The leader of RTDs/high-strength premixes for 2013 was Diageo Plc with its brand Smirnoff Ice. The company managed to hold 36% volume share, gaining six percentage points. Badel 1862 with Vigor ranked second, with 22% volume share. Stock Plzen ranked third with its brand Keglevich that took 20% volume share.
RTDs/high-strength premixes is expected to experience similar growth patterns as it did in 2013 recording a total volume CAGR of 13%. The category seems to be very resilient to the negative effects of the crisis. Young consumers demand new tastes, innovations and branding and they are the biggest contributors to the category. Off-trade will post higher growth rates than on-trade which is mainly due to effects of crisis and consumer preference towards lower prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Switzerland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Portugal
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belgium