Fast Market Research recommends "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- The mixology trend in the Dominican Republic continues to develop and consumers are substituting RTDs for other mixable drinks that offer more mixing possibilities, such as vodka and white rum. The latter is being strongly advertised as having a lot of mixing potential and being a mixing alternative, which is negatively affecting the sales of RTDs. Also negatively impacting RTD sales is the persistence of the downward trend of RTDs marketed as ciders, such as Benedicta and Blue Light.
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Dominican Republic
- Spirits in Dominican Republic
- Brugal & Co in Alcoholic Drinks (Dominican Republic)
- Soft Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Coffee in Dominican Republic
- Hot Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana C x A in Alcoholic Drinks (Dominican Republic)
- Wine in Dominican Republic
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Dominican Republic
- The Insurance Industry in the Dominican Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)