New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Morocco"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes declined again in 2013. Consumers are not historically very keen to consume those products. Companies did not invest much in advertising, introducing new products or promotions. In such a structural static contest the price increase has not helped the category.
Bourchanin & Cie was the most important player present in RTDs/high-strength premixes in Morocco throughout the entire review period. Bourchanin & Cie represents Diageo?s Smirnoff Ice brand in Morocco. The brand benefits from its dominant position, although sales of the brand continued to be hindered by very high unit prices at the end of the review period. Sales of the Smirnoff Ice brand also tended to suffer from diminishing distribution through on-trade channels towards the end of the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales are expected to be quite stable over the forecast period in volume terms. A slight positive volume CAGR is predicted for the forecast period, entirely driven by the unit price hike. The situation will remain the same as long as potential consumers do not change their preferences to other alcoholic-based products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Switzerland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Portugal
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belgium