Russia HNWI Asset Allocation Industry 2015 and forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-russia-2015-23949
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Russia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-russia-2015-23949#requestSample
- In 2014, equities were the largest asset class for Russian HNWIs, with 29.1% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by real estate with 20.2%, business interests with 19.7%, fixed-income with 17.5%, alternatives with 7.6% and cash and deposits with 5.9%.
- Equities, alternatives and real estate recorded growth during the review period, at respective rates of 39.3%, 39.6% and 2.5%.
- Alternative assets held by Russian HNWIs increased during the review period, going from 6.7% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 7.6% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.9% to 2.0% of total assets over the same period.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach back to 1.4% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- Russian HNWI liquid assets valued US$617.9 billion as of 2014, representing 52.5% of total wealth holdings.
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)