Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- Russia Nickel Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape provides a comprehensive understanding of the Nickel mining industry in Russia. This report provides historical and forecasted data on Nickel mine production, metal consumption, and ores and concentrates trade (export and/or imports) to 2020. In additions to this, the report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major nickel mining companies, information on major active and planned mines and regulations governing the industry.
- Overview of the Russia Nickel mining industry, with detailed information about mine production, reserves, metal consumption and ores and concentrates trade
- Historic data from 2000 to 2011, and forecast to 2020
- Key growth factors and restraints affecting the Russia Nickel mining industry
- List of major active and planned Nickel mines
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the Nickel mining industry
- Profiles of key Nickel mining companies
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the Russia’s Nickel mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast mine production, metal consumption & ores & concentrates trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Russia's Nickel mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel (Norilsk Nickel) Mechel OAO (Mechel)
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: