Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Russia Wealth Report 2014 market report to its offering
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Russia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Russia
- Size of Russia's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center includes the tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for research and analysis, WealthInsight are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions covered.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 161,581 HNWIs in Russia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth.
- In 2013, the volume of Russian HNWIs rose by 1.2%, following a 2012 decrease of 0.5%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Russian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 4.5% to reach 170,129 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 17% to reach US$1.4 trillion by 2018.
- In 2013, Russian HNWIs held 30.8% (US$345 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 2030%.
Bank Saint Petersburg
Promsvyzbank Private Banking
Bank of Moscow
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit