Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2012 -- Russian Federation Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems provides key market data on the Russian Federation Healthcare IT market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Russian Federation Healthcare IT market.
- Key players covered include Armada OAO , InterSystems Corporation , I-Teco , Open Technologies, Inc., IBS Group Holding Ltd , Siemens Healthcare and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Russian Federation Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Armada OAO InterSystems Corporation I-Teco Open Technologies, Inc. IBS Group Holding Ltd Siemens Healthcare GE Healthcare Philips Healthcare VEPRO AG Carestream Health, Inc. FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation Computer Sciences Corporation Sectra AB
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: