The book provides valuable insights you should know before you settle your claim.
Ramseur, NC -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- North Carolina-based publishing company Rutherford Publishing House just released a book compiled by ten of the top personal injury attorneys in the United States that provides powerful insights into the challenges you will face in resolving a personal injury claim.
The book can be found on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Personal-Injury-Attorneys-United/dp/0692253556/
All the royalties for this book will go to Kiwanis, an organization that helps children in the U.S. and around the world.
This book is for anyone who has been seriously injured in an accident. Ten of the top personal injury attorneys in the United States will provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the unfamiliar territory of the legal aspects in a personal injury claim.
The book provides accurate information about the most stressful issues you will face during an accident, such as bringing a law suit against insurance companies that have vast resources and teams of experts whose job it is to minimize the amount of money you receive from the accident.
Rutherford Publishing House wants to congratulate its 10 authors for achieving Best Seller and Hot New Release status the day it went public. The book ranked as the #1 Best Seller on Amazon for Personal Injury Law and #1 on Amazon for Law Specialties. It also was the #1 Hot New Release on Amazon for Personal Injury Law, Law Specialties, and Law.
Here is the list of 10 authors who collaborated on this book :
- Sam Aguiar – Aguiar Injury Lawyers, PLLC – Louisville, KY
- Janet Ward Black – Ward Black Law – Greensboro, NC
- Gerald R. Stahl – Law Offices of Gerald R. Stahl – Grand Rapids, MI
- Randy V. Pelham – The Pelham Law Firm – Tallahassee, FL
- Collin D. Kennedy – Henshaw Kennedy Marquis PLLC – Frisco, TX
- James Heiting – Heiting & Irwin Attorneys at Law – Riverside, CA
- James D. Hagelgans – Hagelgans & Veronis – Lancaster, PA
- Mark R. Gaertner – Walsh & Gaertner, P.A. – St. Paul, MN
- Christian Anouge II – The Anouge Law Frim – Ocoee, FL
- John M. O’Brien – John M. O’Brien and Associates – Elk Grove, CA
You can purchase the book on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Personal-Injury-Attorneys-United/dp/0692253556/ . All the royalties go to Kiwanis.
Media Contact :
Richard E. Spalding - Partner
Business Leader Spotlight Show
721 Liberty Street
Ramseur, NC 27316