Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of RWE Dea AG, Company Intelligence Report market report to its offering
RWE Dea AG, Company Intelligence Report
RWE Dea AG (RWE Dea) is a privately held independent company, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. The company is a subsidiary of RWE Aktiengesellschaft (AG), which is one of the largest electric utility companies in Europe. RWE Deas Exploration and Production (E&P) activities are located primarily in the UK, Norway, Denmark, Egypt, Algeria, Ireland, Libya, Mauritania, Poland, Turkmenistan, and Trinidad and Tobago (T&T). The companys major production is driven by Germany, where its production assets include the Mittelplate, Hemsbnde, Btersen, and Vlkersen fields. Production from the Mittelplate field is rich in crude oil, while the remaining fields contribute natural gas production to the companys total production. The companys production activities are also based in the UK, Norway, Egypt and Denmark. Its activities in Algeria, Ireland, Libya, Mauritania, Poland, Turkmenistan and T&T are in the initial stages of exploration and development.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Valuation method.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit