New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Ryanair Holdings Plc in Travel and Tourism (World)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- In a time of economic crisis in Europe Ryanair remains one of the companies reporting strong profitability. The budget carrier is one of the biggest in the region. In 2013, the airline revealed that it plans to establish a long-haul budget airline that will operate from a number of European markets to 10 cities in the US. Rising fuel prices, which have led to higher air fares and additional fuel surcharges, may prove barriers to growth for Ryanair.
Euromonitor International's Ryanair Holdings Plc in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Continental Holdings Inc in Travel and Tourism (world)
- Ryanair Holdings plc (RY4B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016