Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2012 -- SABMiller Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
SABMiller Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SABMiller plc"
SABMiller SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SABMiller plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SABMiller plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SABMiller plc (SABMiller) is one of the world's largest brewers with brewing interests and distribution agreements across six continents. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers lager, soft drinks and other beverages in global markets. SABMiller's wide portfolio of brands includes over 200 plus international and local brands. The premium international beers brands offered by the company include Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft and Peroni Nastro Azzurro while domestic brands include Pilsner Urquell, Aguila, Miller Lite, Snow, Castle and Tyskie. Furthermore, the company is one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products in the world. Geographically, the company operates across the six continents: Latin America, Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and South Africa. SABMiller is headquartered in London, the UK.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66260/sabmiller-plc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html