Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2017 -- Safes and vaults are secure storage systems where valuable items such as money, documents, records, and others are stored. It is intended to protect the contents from unauthorized use, theft, natural disasters, fire, and others. They are the metal boxes made up of thick metals making it difficult to break them by force or to protect them from fire breakouts. Also, they have passcodes, numerical pins, or passwords to open them. The global safes and vaults market was valued at $4,727 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $6,907 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample: http://bit.ly/2zOSlvj
The safes and vaults market is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period, owing to technological innovation in product offerings, rise in adoption for retail industry, increase in application areas among end users, increased crime rates, and heavy venture capital investments in R&D activities to develop solutions with enhanced capabilities. Moreover, constant need to improve infrastructural security fuels the demand for safes and vaults products. In addition, increase in adoption of smart cities is expected to boost the safes and vaults market growth in the coming years. However, adoption of digital transaction solutions hinders the safes and vaults market growth.
The global safes and vaults market is segmented based on type, end user, and geography. By type, the market is divided into cash management safes, depository safes, gun safes and vaults, vault and vault doors, media safes, and others. Based on end user, it is classified into banking sector and non-banking sector. Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the safes and vaults market are American Security Products Co., Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Limited., Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated., dormakaba, Gunnebo Industries AB, Access Security Products Ltd., Alpha Safe & Vault, Inc., Acme Security Systems., BJARSTAL s.a.r.l., and Bode-Panzer GmbH, and others.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2Ay5vOp
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an overview of the trends, structure, drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global safes and vaults market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers, and provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to determine the investment pockets.
- Current and future trends adopted by the key market players are highlighted to determine overall competitiveness.
- The quantitative analysis of the safes and vaults market growth from 2017 to 2023 is provided to elaborate the market potential.
Key Market Segments
- Cash Management Safes
- Depository Safes
- Gun safes and vaults
- Vault and vault doors
- Media Safes
By End User
- Banking Sector
- Non-Banking Sector
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2AXTIMk
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Players Profiled in the Report
- American Security Products Co.
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Limited.
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated.
- Gunnebo Industries AB
- Access Security Products Ltd.
- Alpha Safe & Vault, Inc.
- Acme Security Systems.
- BJARSTAL s.a.r.l.
- Bode-Panzer GmbH
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 SAFES AND VAULTS MARKET BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 SAFES AND VAULTS MARKET BY END-USER
- CHAPTER 6 SAFES AND VAULTS MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452