DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Salivary Gland Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2016 -- Salivary Gland Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Salivary gland cancer is a rare form of cancer that begins in the salivary glands. Salivary gland cancer can begin in any of the salivary glands in mouth, neck or throat. Symptoms include a lump or swelling on or near jaw or in neck or mouth, numbness in part of face, difficulty swallowing and trouble opening mouth widely. Risk factors include age and radiation exposure.
Salivary Gland Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Salivary Gland Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages are 1, 4 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.Salivary Gland Cancer.
Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Salivary Gland Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 104 pages "Salivary Gland Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report covers Report Coverage, Salivary Gland Cancer Overview, Therapeutics Development, Clinical Stage Products, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Bayer AG, Ignyta, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Loxo Oncology, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Plexxikon Inc., Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/salivary-gland-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/bladder-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Oropharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/oropharyngeal-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.