Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Salman Partners, Inc. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile market report to its offering
Salman Partners Inc. (Salman Partners) is a financial services company acting as an investment dealer catering to institutional, corporate, and individual clients. The company is active in research, investment banking and sales and trading activities. Through its research activities the company provides research coverage on companies in Oil & Gas, Mining, Forestry, Coal, Technology, Industrial Products and Services. Through its investment banking activities, the company provides various financial advisory and capital market services to individual clients and corporates. It helps its clients in public equity offerings, private equity offerings, share repurchase programs, fairness opinions, valuations and financial advisory services in the areas of restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, and divestitures. The company offers sales and trading of equity securities. The sales and trading activities has strong relationship with institutions in Canada, the US and Australia generating more than 40% commissions outside Canada. Salman Partners is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Salman Partners, Inc. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Salman Partners, Inc. in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Salman Partners, Inc.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
- Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
- Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
- Analyzes the advisors deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
- Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
- Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
- Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
- Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target companys key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Buy
- Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
- Peruse all the advisors deals in the Industry market
- Access detailed information about the advisors financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
- Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
- Compare your advisory services vis--vis your competitors
- Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
- Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisors profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit