Fast Market Research recommends "Sanitary Protection in Costa Rica" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/12/2014 -- The further movement towards offering more added value and premium products was the main trend within sanitary protection in Costa Rica during 2013. As demand for value for money continued to develop, manufacturers added value features to their brands. They also encouraged the use of more innovative products such as tampons and pantyliners, which are capable of generating better profit margins to producers, while suiting and increasing the number of usage occasions among women.
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Costa Rica
- Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica to 2018
- Sun Care in Costa Rica
- Irex de Costa Rica SA in Home Care (Costa Rica)
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Japan
- Sanitary Protection in Argentina
- Sanitary Protection in Brazil
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Germany