New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sanitary Protection in Estonia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- The category of sanitary protection saw a 2% increase in current value sales in 2011, resulting in a total of EUR5 million. Considering that volume sales growth of sanitary protection excluding intimate wipes was half a percentage point, most of the increase in value sales is explained by the unit price increase and the enhanced purchasing power of Estonian women that allows them to purchase higher-quality products. Although the female population aged 10-54 declined by 1% in 2011, according to...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Intimate Wipes, Sanitary Protection Excluding Intimate Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Poland
- Sanitary Protection in Portugal
- Sanitary Protection in Sweden
- Sanitary Protection in the Czech Republic
- Sanitary Protection in Venezuela
- Sanitary Protection in Australia
- Sanitary Protection in Algeria
- Sanitary Protection in Ukraine
- Sanitary Protection in Iran
- Sanitary Protection in Japan