Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sanitary Protection in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- Intense rivalry resulted in many manufacturers innovating with new products that suited the modern woman?s needs. These products included Kotex pantyliners scented with daun sirih and green tea, which can prevent odours, especially when taking part in sports. Over the review period, many new designs supported by television advertising helped increase awareness of the features of various brands, such as their durability, level of absorbency and leakage prevention. Besides, ultra-thin sanitary protection products have become the priority choice for most modern female consumers as they have become part of their lifestyles.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There are many players strongly positioned within ultra-thin and standard towels; however, Kotex from Kimberly-Clark (M) Sdn Bhd Sdn Bhd was the brand leader in ultra-thin towels and standard towels in 2013 in value terms, while Laurier from Kao M Sdn Bhd held second position. Kotex and Laurier have become the priority choices of consumers due to their manufacturers? efforts with advertising and frequent promotional activities, such as price discounts and value packs, to attract more consumers while staying competitive pricewise.
Sales of sanitary protection products are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. This expected performance is attributable to the increasing female population of Malaysia. Competition will become more intense with price wars due to the economic impact of increasing costs of raw materials and fuels from 2013 onwards, as well as the Consumer and Goods Tax (GST) that the government plans to implement during 2015.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Belgium
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia