Fast Market Research recommends "Sanitary Protection in Pakistan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- In 2013, the major concern of consumers and manufacturers remained counterfeit products. Counterfeit products that copied the Always brand were available, and were not distinguishable in packaging although there was a significant difference in the quality of the product. Overall trust declined as the consumer only opened the product at home to discover the product was counterfeit which increased the level of frustration. The industry tried to counter such practices. Companies such as Procter & Gamble Pakistan also introduced small pack sizes in order to make its products more affordable and increase its consumer base.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sanitary protection was led by multinationals in terms of value sales in 2013 as Procter & Gamble Pakistan had a 69% value share. An extensive media campaign made Always the most popular brand, and the visibility and shelf space of the brand made it a strong product which dominated not only traditional retailer stores but also supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Retail value sales are expected to grow at 7% CAGR at constant 2013 prices due to the healthy growth in the number of consumers. The young population are becoming aware at an early age as they are the bulk purchasers. The unit price is expected to remain high which will also increase the retail value sales. In Pakistan, as the population is growing at a rapid pace, the market also has huge potential to grow. In social and economic terms, women are expected to become more emancipated over the forecast period. The economic freedom will allow them to purchase and make better choices for themselves.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Pakistan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Pakistan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Pakistan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Pakistan?
- What are the major brands in Pakistan?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia
- Sanitary Protection in Slovenia