Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sanitary Protection in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2014 -- Following a rising standard of living, increasingly sophisticated women in Taiwan are becoming more demanding of the value-added benefits that can be offered by an increasingly diverse sanitary protection category. Given the everyday necessity of these products, competition is increasingly based on production differentiation, deeper functionality and consumer satisfaction.
United Charm led sanitary protection with a 27% value share in 2013, as its shares rose slightly despite increasing competition. Its Sofy brand leads in almost all sanitary protection categories, whilst the continued popularity of Sofy applicator tampons in 2013 was still a key driver behind its performance. The company invested heavily in marketing campaigns, which helped to reinforce consumers' awareness and attract new consumers to its products in 2013.
Over the forecast period, the growth rate of the women's population aged 12-54 will see a slight decrease, but remain generally stable. Therefore, volume growth will tend to come from increasing sales of pantyliners to augment the already mature towel volume. More importantly, women's busier and more active lifestyles will see them increasingly demand value-added benefits in sanitary protection. With the intense competition within the category, companies will be keen to introduce product innovations in order to sustain consumers' interest. Whilst comfort and absorbency remain basic features for sanitary protection products, other attributes, such as antibacterial or environmentally-friendly, are also likely to increase in importance.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia
- Sanitary Protection in Slovenia