Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sanitary Protection in Thailand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2014 -- The category of sanitary protection recorded growth due to a higher number of consumers. The purchasing decision regarding sanitary protection products depends on many different factors, such as brand, innovation, quality and price. From these factors, it is very challenging for manufacturers to innovate with new technology to increase their consumer base while maintaining existing consumers due to aggressive competition and the slow movement of the economy.
There are four major players within sanitary protection in Thailand, which are Unicharm Thailand Co (owner of Sofy), Kao Industrial (Thailand) Co (owner of Laurier), Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) (owner of Modess and Carefree) and Procter & Gamble Thailand Co (owner of Whisper). Nevertheless, in the largest category of towels, the leading brand in 2013 was Sofy, followed by Laurier in second and Modess in third. These three brands have an emphasis on product innovation, but advertising is the main tool to compete against their rivals; however, with the tough competition, Whisper remained the underdog. Also, Procter & Gamble Thailand Co no longer actively supported its brand with advertising. Despite Whisper still being available in 2013, its presence was mainly in supermarkets and hypermarkets. The more limited the distribution channel accessed by a product, the lower the chance of growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales of night-time sanitary products have the potential for growth due to many consumers only using sanitary protection during the daytime. In addition, ultra-thin towels are set to record strong growth over the forecast period. The main reason for this is that Thai women are strongly attracted to using the super-slim type as they make them feel confident and comfortable. Both super-slim products and night-time towels are set to drive growth of sanitary protection, with sales set to increase at a CAGR of 3% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Belgium
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia