New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sanitary Protection in Vietnam"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2013 -- 2012 was an exciting year for sanitary protection due to new products developments and the dynamic marketing campaigns of leading manufacturers. The most popular new product developments were Kotex Pro, featuring new Pro-Active Guards technology and Diana Daily, with new flower fragrances. These releases responded to the increasingly sophisticated demands of especially middle- and high-income consumers in urban areas. Furthermore, intensive marketing campaigns by the top manufacturers, such as...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Intimate Wipes, Sanitary Protection Excluding Intimate Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Japan
- Sanitary Protection in Guatemala
- Sanitary Protection in Poland
- Sanitary Protection in Germany
- Sanitary Protection in Argentina
- Sanitary Protection in the Netherlands
- Sanitary Protection in Portugal
- Sanitary Protection in Azerbaijan
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Morocco