Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis: Saputo Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Saputo Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saputo Inc."
Canadean's "Saputo Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Saputo Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Saputo Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Saputo Inc. (Saputo) is one of the leading dairy processors in the world, and is among the top three cheese producers in the US. It is also one of the largest dairy processors in Argentina and the largest snack-cake producers in Canada. The company manufactures, markets and distributes cheese, fluid milk, yogurt and dairy ingredients. Saputo also provides fresh bakery products such as cereal bars, snack-cakes, fresh cookies and tarts. In addition, it produces products for third parties. The company operates 47 manufacturing plants in Canada, Argentina, Germany, the UK, Germany, and the US. Saputo markets its products under Dairyland, Alexis de Portneuf, Saputo, Armstrong, Baxter, Kingsey, La Paulina, Neilson, and various other brands in 40 countries across the world. Saputo is headquartered in Saint Leonard, Quebec, Canada.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: