Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2014 -- Sauces, dressings and condiments is expected to record slightly slower current value growth in 2013 than in 2012. With sauces, dressings and condiments, including soy based sauces, oyster sauces and ketchup, being key essentials in Chinese cooking, this is managing to sustain the category's positive current value performance during 2013. Consumers' demand for convenience is also benefiting products such as wet/cooking sauces that can help consumers to speed up their meal preparation.
Euromonitor International's Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cooking Sauces, Dips, Other Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Pickled Products, Table Sauces, Tomato Pastes and Purees.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market in Hong kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Hong Kong, China
- The UK Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The German Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Spanish Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Brazilian Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Italian Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The US Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in South Korea