Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2014 -- Retail sales of sauces, dressing and condiments are expected to rise by 4% in 2013 to reach GBP3 billion, while volume sales will remain flat, continuing the trend seen in 2012. Following the recession people ate out less, and were eager to recreate the restaurant experience at home. Consumers also came to perceive these products as small treats available at a low price. However, over 2012-2013, the eating-in trend had lost its appeal as the economy had started to recover, even if only slowly,...
Euromonitor International's Sauces, Dressings and Condiments in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cooking Sauces, Dips, Other Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Pickled Products, Table Sauces, Tomato Pastes and Purees.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The UK Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Future of the Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The US Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Wet Cooking Sauces Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Condiment Sauces Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Dressings Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Packaged Food in the United Kingdom
- Dry Cooking Sauces Market in the United Kingdom to 2017