Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Towards the end of the review period, the cooking of fresh products continued to gain in importance in Germany at the expense of the usage of frozen processed food, ready meals and other similar options. On the one hand, in line with the strong on-going health and wellness trend, German consumers were looking for healthier diets, and on the other hand, the development of sauces, dressings and condiments was also supported by the high popularity of cooking at home. This popularity was boosted by a growing number of very popular cookery television shows broadcast by all the main German television stations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period until 2018, retail volume sales of sauces, dressings and condiments packaging are expected to see a CAGR of 1%. Compared to 2013, 130 million more units are expected to be sold. Demand is predicted to be fuelled by the on-going trend towards healthier nutrition, but also a growing need for smaller pack sizes due to smaller household sizes as well as a greater choice of different products wanted by many consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of sauces, dressing and condiments packaging in Germany?
- What are the major sauces, dressings and condiments pack types in Germany?
- How is the trend for convenience affecting the use of glass in sauces, dressings and condiments?
- Are PET bottles replacing HDPE bottles in table sauces?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within sauces, dressings and condiments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cooking Sauces, Dips, Other Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Pickled Products, Table Sauces, Tomato Pastes and Purees.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Canada
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in India
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Brazil
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Indonesia
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the Philippines
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Mexico
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Russia
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Malaysia
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Japan