Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Russia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- In 2012-2013 manufacturers of sauces continued the diversification of packaging formats, mainly through the launch of plastic pouches, PET jars and bottles and squeezable plastic tubes in new sizes. The fall of glass bottles in packaging volume share was insignificant. Various manufacturers continued the production of glass pack types, simply adding other pack types to their portfolios. Although more expensive than other types, glass packaging is always demanded by consumers, who believe it improves the aesthetic of the product. Glass bottles and jars are regarded as clean and glass as a material does not negatively impact the contents. As a result, glass jars holds a strong position in sauces packaging, though plastic pouches holds the biggest unit volume share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The slowdown of economic development in Russia will lead to more reasonable consumption in the forecast period. Economic uncertainty and stagnating population income growth rates will influence manufacturers of sauces and dressings to offer their products in cheaper packaging solutions. This is especially likely for traditionally highly demanded products like ketchup and mayonnaise, where competition among manufacturers is especially sharp.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of sauces, dressing and condiments packaging in Russia?
- What are the major sauces, dressings and condiments pack types in Russia?
- How is the trend for convenience affecting the use of glass in sauces, dressings and condiments?
- Are PET bottles replacing HDPE bottles in table sauces?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within sauces, dressings and condiments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Canada
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in South Korea
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Malaysia
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Japan
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Mexico