ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Saudi Arabia Power Market 2016-2030: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2017 -- This report elaborates Saudi Arabia's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabia power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Saudi Arabia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=731450
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents:
5.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Key Electricity Policies
5.1.1 The Electricity Law
5.1.2 Private Participation and Reforms
5.1.3 Renewable Power Policy
5.2 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Foreign Investment Scenario
6 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
6.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2015
6.2 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Nuclear Capacity and Annual Nuclear Power Generation, 2000-2030
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=731450
7 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
7.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Transmission Overview
7.1.1 Planned Domestic Interconnection Projects
7.2 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Distribution Overview
7.3 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
7.3.1 Electricity Import and Export Trends, 2011-2015
7.4 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Electricity Trading
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG