Fast Market Research recommends "Savory Snacks in the United States" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2013 -- Savory Snacks in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States savory snacks market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The savory snacks market consists of the retail sale of processed snacks, potato chips, nuts & seeds, popcorn and other savory snacks.
- The US savory snacks market had total revenues of $27,214.8m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.0% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 2,950.2 million kilograms in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $33,744.8m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the savory snacks market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the savory snacks market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States savory snacks market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States savory snacks market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States savory snacks market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States savory snacks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the US to 2017
- The US Savory Snacks Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Processed Snacks Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the UK to 2017
- Meat Snacks Market in the United States to 2017
- Ethnic/Traditional Snacks Market in the United States to 2017
- The UK Savory Snacks Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Processed Snacks Market in United States to 2016
- Popcorn Market in the United States to 2017
- Savory Biscuits Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017