Coachella Valley business litigation law firm, SBEMP, LLP hosted their 3rd annual business awards to honor local Palm Springs business owners who are leaders in entrepreneurship, impact, leadership, and environment.
Palm Spring, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2017 -- SBEMP, LLP hosted its 3rd Annual Business Awards on October 29th, 2017 to recognize individuals whose entrepreneurial leadership is building economic excellence and diversity in the Coachella Valley.
Kristian Ardelian from Eisenhower Medical Center commented on the event, "I find it inspirational that SBEMP awards individuals who are making a significant difference through local businesses in our community. What a unique concept to recognize the local leaders who may be under the radar."
This year's winners were Marcie Madain of Fresh Juice Bar (entrepreneurship), Scott White of Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau (impact), George Velarde of Velarde Auto Group (leadership) and Tom Kirk of Coachella Valley Association of Governments (environment).
The judges for this year were Gabe Aguirre, Josh Bonner, Phil Fitzgerald, Wesley Ahlgren, Vincent Battaglia, and Steven Biller.
The nominees were as follows:
- Lisa Houston (FIND Food Bank)
- Denise Wilson (Desert Jet)
- Dr. David Kaminsky (United States & Canadian Academy of Pathology)
- Susan Davis (Desert X)
- Robert Sabo (Desert Moving Company)
- Dominique Fruchtman (Escape Room)
- Christopher Kennedy (Christopher Kennedy Design)
- Dr. Jenna LeComte-Hinely (Health Assessment and Research for Communities (HARC)
- Mark Anton (AIDS Assistance Program - Food Samaritans)
- Frank Jones (Palm Springs Life)
- Nachhattar Chandi (Chandi Group USA)
- Tim O'Bayley (O'Bayley Communications)
- Josh Tanner (Ironwood Country Club)
- Johann Steinlechner (Heppolt Wind LLC)
- Nate Otto (Hot Purple Energy)
- Bruce Wilcox (State of CA, California Natural Resource Agency)
- Anthony Bianco (Anthony Vineyards)
SBEMP, LLP, founded in 1994, has a long-standing commitment to community involvement. The Palm Springs business litigation law firm takes an active interest in the local Coachella Valley's business, political, and community leaders. They have a unique portfolio, including public and private companies, in addition to local, state, and federal governments, and regulatory agencies.
For more information about SBEMP's business awards and attorney's services, visit http://www.SBEMP.com.
About SBEMP, LLP
SBEMP LLP was founded in 1994. The founding members were partners in the largest law firm in the Inland Empire, each with over fifteen years of experience and a proven track record of substantial success. They formed their own firm to concentrate exclusively on providing clients with superior legal representation and first-class service at competitive pricing. The firm has continued that success and built a strong reputation in both complex litigation and transactional matters.
Visit us on the web at http://www.SBEMP.com.
Slovak Baron Empey Murphy & Pinkney LLP
1800 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way Palm Springs, California 92262